WEDDING AND EVENT FEE
- The Villa Vedas venue hire fee is USD 995 net from now until 31 March 2021, USD 1,495 from 1 April to 30 June 2021, and USD 1,945 net thereafter during stays of 2 nights or longer. However, the event fee for 1 night weddings is USD 1,500 net from 1 April 2021 onwards.
- The venue hire fee includes complimentary use of an 80 KVA generator to guarantee electrical power for the duration of your stay.
- The banjar (local community) fee is IDR 4,000,000 (approximately USD 280)
- Villa Vedas’ pool decks can be hired at IDR 10,000,000 per section (there are 4 sections that cover 120 m2 in total)
- For the convenience of our guests, we prefer just to hold a passport until the guest folio is settled at checkout, against which we can advance substantial credit without having to take a security deposit. However, if guests prefer not to offer up their passport as security, we require a security deposit of IDR 10,000,000 (or equivalent in other currencies), which must be topped up with additional IDR 10,000,000 deposits as soon as the guest folio exceeds the security deposit.
- The security deposit is refundable on check out if paid in cash on arrival, or within 3-5 days of check out if paid by bank transfer.
Cash is preferred as it can be returned during check out, which avoids an unnecessary administrative burden for both parties.
- Kindly note that any damage caused to the villa will be borne fully by the guest and / or the EO on a joint and several basis, and that liability for any damage caused is not limited to the amount of the damage deposit. It is in the interests of everyone that no damage be caused to the villa.
- COVID-19 Special Offer: The USD 745 net per night discount rate for stays until 18 December 2020 and the USD 995 net per night discounted rate for stays from 5 January 2021 to 30 April 2021 may be subject to change without prior notice. Special rates apply for stays between May and July 2021. Season’s minimum nights apply.
- Payments of 50% rental deposit must be received to guarantee the reservation. Within 5 working days after receiving the invoice, the deposit should be received. A copy of the bank transfer is required.
- Final (remaining) payment must be received at least 60 days prior to check in.
- Bookings which are done within 60 days prior to arrival require full payment.
- For wedding or event bookings, we normally accept a 25% deposit on the accommodation and venue hire fee for bookings where check in is more than 12 months in the future.
In the event that a guest cancels a booking, the following cancellation fees will apply:
- 50% of the accommodation and venue hire fee will be forfeited if the cancellation is made 60 or more days before the start of the rental period (banjar fees will be refunded in full).
- 100% of the accommodation and venue hire fee will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.