WEDDING AND EVENT FEE
- The Villa Vedas venue hire fee is USD 1,675 net in 2020 (2 nights stay or more), USD 1,750 net in 2021 (2 nights stay or more), and USD 1,500 net for 1 night weddings in 2020 & 2021 including complimentary use of 80 KVA generator
- The banjar (local community) fee is IDR 4,000,000 (approximately USD 280)
- Villa Vedas’ pool decks can be hired at USD 150 per section (there are 4 sections that cover 142 m2 in total)
- For the convenience of our guests, we prefer just to hold a passport until the guest folio is settled at checkout, against which we can advance substantial credit without having to take a security deposit.
However, if guests prefer not to offer up their passport as security, we require a security deposit of IDR 10,000,000 (or equivalent in other currencies), which must be topped up with additional IDR 10,000,000 deposits as soon as the guest folio exceeds the security deposit.
- The security deposit is refundable on check out if paid in cash on arrival, or within 3-5 days of check out if paid by bank transfer.
Cash is preferred as it can be returned during check out, which avoids an unnecessary administrative burden for both parties.
- Kindly note that any damage caused to the villa will be borne fully by the guest and / or the EO on a joint and several basis, and that liability for any damage caused is not limited to the amount of the damage deposit. It is in the interests of everyone that no damage be caused to the villa.
- Last Minute: 10% discount applies for bookings made less than 30 days before arrival (excluding Jan-Mar 2019 and 2019/2020 peak season stays)
Promotions are subject to availability, are not applicable for groups and cannot be combined with any other promotions and programs unless otherwise stipulated.
Black out dates and seasonal surcharges may apply.
Discounts are subject to changes without prior notice.
The Luxe Nomad reserves the right to terminate or amend promotional details without prior notice.
- Payments of 50% rental deposit must be received to guarantee the reservation. Within 5 working days after receiving the invoice, the deposit should be received. A copy of the bank transfer is required.
- Final (remaining) payment must be received at least 60 days prior to check in.
- Bookings which are done within 60 days prior to arrival require full payment.
- For wedding or event bookings, we normally accept a 25% deposit on the accommodation and venue hire fee for bookings where check in is more than 12 months in the future.
In the event that the Guest cancels a booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
- 50% of the accommodation and venue hire fee will be forfeited if the cancellation is made 31 or more days before the start of the rental period (Local community/ banjar fees will be refunded in full).
- 100% of the accommodation, venue hire fee and local community/ banjar fee will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 30 days before the start of the rental period.